Re: Playing Mixed Media CD's?

  • From: "Rob Robinson" <robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 18:21:01 -0400

Hi Brian. Give this a try. Place your CD into the CD rom, and then let it
start. Once the video has started, close it all down. If you are placed back
onto your desktop, go back into my computer, and then right click on the
drive the cd is in. Select the "explore" option, and then you should be able
to see what files are on your cd. Just click on the tracks you wish to play,
and see if they play for you. You can also do the same thing, regarding
closing the program down after the CD starts, then open winamp, press alt F,
go to the play sub menu, and then select the drive where your CD is. Try it
out, and see if it works for you!

Sincerely,
Robert Robinson
robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx