Re: PlayList problems in Winamp 5.094

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 00:49:33 -0400

Hi Jim,

The playlist works--after a fashion on my system--but after you manually add a
file, you are placed back in the Winamp main window.  You must then switch back
to the playlist editor window and you should see the file/s you have placed
there previously.  Hopefully, this bug will be addressed in the next major
release of JAWS.