Re: PROBLEM WITH WINAMP 5.56

  • From: "DJ DOCTOR P" <djdoctorp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 12:12:35 -0500

High Arleen,
Yes I have.
I have tried it using Windows Media Player, no problem there.
This only happens with this version of Winamp.
I say that because, I still have my old LG VX-8350 phone, I used it with Winamp
5.35 and 5.54, I never had this problem until now.
Again, I am using the LG VX-8360 right along with the external card reader,
just as I did with the LG VX-8350.
Again, this is the first time I've ever encountered this problem.
  John.