Old And Modern Music On The Djd Invasion

  • From: "Djd" <the_djd_invasion@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <the_djd_invasion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 14:25:31 -0500

Hello All!
Join me tonight at 9 PM eastern on ACB Radio Interactive for another edition of
The Djd Invasion.
During tonight's music, we'll be focusing on some older music with some country
thrown in. We'll also have some more modern sounding songs and a new music
spotlight.
All of this, plus your requests by email or msn messenger to the address
request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocks
So to hear tonight's show, save this email, and at 9 PM eastern, go to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com/liveshowstatus.html
to be instantly connected with the ACB Radio Interactive broadcast servers.
This should be another cool and entertaining show, so I hope to see you all
there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd