Octimax

  • From: "Peter Scanlon" <scanno@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 11:50:24 +1100

I am looking for a plug in called Octimax. Someone from this list uploaded it
to Rapidshare, some time ago, but the link is now dead.

I found it on the net, elsewhere, however I get the following message when
installing it.

Unable To copy files from
c:Program Files/Winamp/crypserv.exe
to c:\windows\system32\crypserv.exe
Reason: the process cannot access the file
because it is being used by another process.

I have had a look to see if the file is in System32 and indeed it is.
Octimax seems to appear in Winamp, however what I want is for Station Playlist
Streamer to see it.

Also Bob, who uploaded the file for us, included a .ini file for setting up
good parameters. Would be good to get that also.

Any help appreciated.

Peter Scanlon

Editor
THE BIG BEAT OF THE 50'S

The Australian Rock'n'Roll Appreciation Society.

Submissions to
editor@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone +61 03 9878 3623