OctiMax Volume Logic plugin

  • From: Larry Higgins <lhiggins@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Winamp For The Blind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 08:39:38 -0500

        Hi listers, and hope someone can help.

I went to the Winamp page, and searched through the plugins for OctiMax Volume Logic, but couldn't find it for the life of me. Then I went to Google, and found a reference to OctiMax Equalizer, located on the Winamp page. I downloaded and installed the trial version, and besides it not being accessibly configurable with Window-Eyes, it merely gave me something like white noise with a little music thrown in for good measure, but that was all.

I'm not sure I downloaded the proper plugin, because it made no reference to Volume Logic, at all either in terms of the file name, or in the install screen, so I'm sure I must have the wrong plugin. I also seem to recall that this isn't supposed to be a DSP type plugin, and that is what I got in this case.

If someone could give me a pointer, or maybe send me the file in the address listed in this message header, I would really appreciate your trouble.

Thanks,

Larry