Music Plus Comedy Equals Today's Djd Invasion

  • From: "Daredevil" <daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <users@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <napster4theblind@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 08:47:27 -0600

Hello All!
Join me from 2 to 4 PM eastern (1900 to 2100 GMT) on ACB Radio Interactive for
two more hours of quality Djd Invasion entertainment. Today's show will feature
our usual mix of songs from the past and present. In addition, we have two
comedy clips for you. One talks about inventors of the past, and the other is a
spin off of the Little Red Riding Hood story. There will also be some new
music, including the first single off Pearl Jam's up coming album.
All of this plus your requests by email or msn messenger to the address
request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocksalways
So at 2 PM eastern, hop on over to
http://interactive.acbradio.org
and join me for today's Djd Invasion. I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd

****
If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check
out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and
pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I
can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
http://www.jammin853.com
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com