Re: Moving a file from Winamp

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 09:58:17 -0500

hi bob
your file, or files are already saved. so just do a control plus x to put your file on the windows clipboard and then navigate to the folder you want the file in. when you get there press control plus v to paste it there. This is a standard windows operation and really doesn't have much to do with Winamp itself, because Winamp just plays the file. There's nothing special or mysterious about it or anything.

At 07:53 AM 7/23/2005, you wrote:

Hello,
Is there a way to move an M P 3 file when it opens in winamp to a folder so it can be saved?
I found email M P 3attachments open in winamp when using the Eudora email program but I want to move them out of winamp to a folder to save them.How do I do so?
Bob