Mikes Mess tonight on the World wide legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 12:15:40 -0800

HI all

    Mike here inviting you to join me for 2 hours of oldies, and early country
music on a show I call Mikes Mess.  This week we will have our assortment of
oldies and a little country, R&B and who knows what.  The music expands from
the early 50s to the early 70s.  Man songs radio has long since forgotten.
With a collection of over 30.000 you never know what you will hear

    We will have our features also.  This week I will play the first 3 songs
that charted by Johnny Crawford who had a number of hits.  Also Beatle Steve
will give his weekly look at a beatles Mono/Stereo Comparison study.  This week
it is I'll Cry Instead.

    You can hear this show by going to http://www.legend-oldies.com and pick
the listen now link.  I can also take your request by email during the show at
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    This show is on from 8;00PM to 10:00PM PDT (That's 11:00PM to 1:00AM EDT.)
So come and join me for 2 hours of oldies and early country that today's radio
stations don't even touch, oh don't worry we will play some of the ones they
play as well

bye for now