Mikes Mess Old Time Radio theater is back starting tonight

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mikesmess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mikesmess@xxxxxxxxx>, <internetradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cheryljackmorgan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 15:42:38 -0700

Hi all

Well for now we are back with our once a week look at Old Time Radio.  This
week we will start with another installment of Mothers Best Flower staring
Hank Williams. We will have an interview with William Conrad of Gunsmoke
fame.  We will have an academy Award Theater.  We will have Harry Lynn with
Orson Wells, and other shows to surprise you with.  This is this week's look
at Mikes Mess Old Time Radio Theater.  This show starts tonight at 7:00PM
and runs until 10:00PM (or later) PDT (That's 10:00PM until 1:00AM EDT.)  If
you are unable to listen to the live feed you can hear the replay shortly
after the show.  To hear this Theater go to
http://www.mikesmess.com/theater.html.  For an explanation of the lack of
marathons we have not been having in the past couple of week, I will give
that information on the show.  If you wish to write me please do so at
theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> .  So join me for
classic and not so classic old time radio and enjoy

Bye for now