Mikes Mess Old Time Radio Marathon tonight The Roy Rogers show

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 16:46:39 -0700

HI all

            Mike G inviting you to join me for Mikes Mess Old Time Radio
marathon.  We are back from our trip to Germany and ready to get the weekend
started with a marathon.  This week, Roy Rogers show.  We have gathered many of
the original radio shows with some extra's thrown in for size.  We have gotten
these through the help of Old Time Radio Researchers group
(http://www.otrr.org.)   You can get these for yourself (and more) through
Archive.org.  (http://archive.org/details/OTRR_Certified_Roy_Rogers)

            This show will start at 6:00PM PDT Friday the 28th and run until
6:00PM (or later) on Monday the 30th.  You can hear these shows by going to
http://www.mikesmess.com/theater.html and pick the Mikes Mess Old Time Radio
theater live link.  There is a line for every player.

            If you wish to write me please do so anytime by dropping me a line
at theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Well not much more to say but check back at 6:00PM
PDT and listen to the stories and songs of the west with Roy Rogers.

Bye for now