Mikes Mess Old Time Radio Marathon Weekend - This week - Yours Truly Johnny Dollar Pt.3

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Cheryl Morgan" <cheryljackmorgan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 17:58:29 -0700

Hello all

Well it is the beginning of April and on the first weekend of the month we have
our dedicated Mikes Mess Old Time Radio Marathon.  This month Yours Truly
Johnny Dollar Marathon Pt. 3.  We will keep playing these each month until we
run out the whole series and from what I see it is going to take a while.  We
will start the series from January 16th 1951 to July 13th 1953.  We may not
have all of them but we have what is available.  We would like to thank the
folks at the Old Time Radio Researchers group for making this available to the
general public.  You can check there page out to see what they have as far as
old time radio by going to http://www.otrrlibrary.org.  If you want to know
more about the group check them out at http://www.otrr.org.  Any help in there
projects would be appreciated.

This marathon will start at 7:00PM PDT today (Friday the 4th) and run until
Monday the 7th at 7:00PM PDT.  You can hear this marathon by going to
http://www.mikesmess.com/theater.html and pick the live stream and the player
that fit's your needs.  If you wish to write me a note please do so by writing
me at theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  So join me for 72 hours of classic radio as we
hear from that freelance insurance investigator Johnny Dollar and enjoy

Bye for now