Mikes Mess 78 decades special part 2 tonight on Mikes Mess Old Time Radio Theater

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mikesmess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mikesmess@xxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cheryljackmorgan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 14:47:31 -0700

Hello all

Well I still have not figured my problem with using winamp to stream on my
server so we will do another weekend of 78s.  We will start this tonight at
7:00PM PDT and end it Sunday night at 7:00PM PDE (or when I get home Monday
morning.)  This is a marathon of music from the late 1800s to the early
1950s.  Big Band, Blues, Country, and even early Rock N Roll.  To hear this
show go to http://www.mikesmess.com/theater.html.  Pick the player that fits
your needs and listen away.  If you wish to write me please do so at
78decades@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:78decades@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> .  So join me for
recordings for the late end of the 19th century to the first half of the
20th century and enjoy

Bye for now