Mike Mess beta Christmas Old Time Radio stream tonight

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 18:03:12 -0800

Hello all

            I am inviting you to join me in a beta test of my own stream.  I
will be playing Christmas Old Time Radio.  If all goes well we will do this
through the month of December and see what happens from there.  This stream
will be on tonight from 7:00PM to 10:00PM (or later) PST. (That's 10:00PM to
1:00AM EST.)  We will play various Christmas otr shows to put you in the
spirit.  If you wish to hear the show go to
http://www.mikesmess.com/theater.html (page is not up yet but will be in timr
for the show.)  Just pick the link for the player you want to use and it will
play while it is live (This link only works when I am doing a live show.)  Also
on that page you can hear the classic Children's show The Cinnamon bear, a
wonderful Children's show from 1937 (it was syndicated and played every year on
various radio stations until 1962.)  Also after the show I will have a link to
hear the show replayed for those who missed it.  So.  Since this is a beta test
and I want you all to enjoy it with me you can also drop me an email at
theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and let me know what you think.  We will have one every
week until Christmas (normally Tuesday nights from 7:00PM to 10:00PM PST.)  so
show me you like OTR and join me for 3 hours of old time radio from years gone
by

Bye for ow