Mike G plays songs from his birthday year 1950 on the legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 09:15:52 -0700

Hello all

    As some of you may know today (June 4) is my birthday.  So I have decided
to do a special Mike G plays songs from his birthday year 1950 on the Legend.
There will be no Rock 'N' Roll, but there will be many popular songs, along
with Country, and Rhythm 'N' Blues.  I will mix all of them for 2 hours to play
songs form the year 1950.

    This will be an interesting musical look back as I (obviously) do not
remember any of these songs from the year (other than hearing them played on
the radio later, or my parents records.) but we shell see how music was in the
beginning of this new decade.

    This show can be heard by going to http://www.billsparks.org and pick the
link for the legend.  It will start at 7:00PM PDT and end at 9:00PM PDt (That's
10:00PM to 12:00PM EDT.)  During the show you can write me a request or a
birthday wish at request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or by phone at 866-410-8484.  If you
have twitter twitter me at http://twitter.com/mikesmessshow.  I will try to
read your request or wishes on the air.

    So come and join me on my birthday and share the music and most of all Enjoy