Mike G Remembers songs from this week in 1964 on the world wide legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:50:00 -0700

Hi all

                For those of you who heard my special last week, I wonder how
you were able to since I had technical problems and could not be on. Seriously
the show schedule for next week is on tonight.  I beliee wd got the technical
problem fixed and I am ready to go.  What am I talking about?  It is Mike G
remembers songs from this week in 1964.

                We have gather all the songs from the billboard chart for this
week ending August 1, 1964.  We have all 100 of them, many of them which have
not been played since they were new on the charts.  Tonight we will spend 3
hours playing the great, and not so great songs from this week in 1964.

                This show can be heard tonight from 8:00PM to 11:00PM PDT
(That's 11:00PM to 1:00AM EDT.)  You can hear it by going to
http://www.legend-oldies.com.  Just click the Listen Live link and pick the
player that fits your needs.  During the show I will take your request from the
songs this week in 1964, you are probably saying hey Mike I do not know which
songs were out this week in 1964, no problem.  The complete list can be found
by going to http://www.mikesmess.com/songs.html.  There are 2 ways to leave me
your request.  Send an email anytime before or doing the show at
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Or use this number  (206) 426-5469.  (long distance
charges apply.)  So come and join me for 3 hours of musical memories and enjoy.

Bye for now