Mike G Prensents founds of the 60s part 2 on the Legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 15:58:13 -0700

Hi all

    Last week instead of my usual Mike G remembers show I played songs from the
great decade we know as the 60s.  We played songs from 1960 to 1969.  I enjoyed
it so much I will do this every Tuesday throughout the month of September.
This is going to be the 2nd week of this special.

    I will play rare and not so rare songs from this decade.  You will hear
songs you love (and maybe even some you may have not liked at all.) and songs
you may have forgotten.  For 2 hours we will celebrate the 60s with the music
that made it so great.

    This show can be heard on Bill Spark's The Legend
(http://www.billsparks.org)  Just find the link to the Legend and pick whatever
player fits your needs and listen.  This show will be on from 8:00PM to 10:00PM
PDT (That's 11:00PM to 1:00AM EDT.)  I would love to hear from you and if you
have a 60s request just drop me an email at request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or call the
toll free number which is 877-687-7234.

    So join me for a 2 hour musical look at the decade I love the most the 60s.