Max's crazy otr corner is opened!!

  • From: "Max Crawford" <tripout@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 21:47:04 -0400

Hey one and all Starting at 10 P.M. Eastern, which is 30 minutes from now, if
your just reading this  message, its time for max's old time Radio sci-fi with
Isaac Asimov plus!
Tune in at the following link:

http://peaceout.dyndns.org:8000

I am mainly featureing stories by Isaac Asimov, and some stories with a classic
theme of machines and robots. I do also have a few interesting storries non
related to Asimov, but science fiction related, plus a special beyond Tommorrow
tale called Incident At Switchpath! One of the first science fiction adult
tales; the precurser to Demention X and X Minus One!

 Here is the title lis for the next few hours.
Exploring Tomorrow - The Liar
2000 Plus - When the Machines Went Mad
Sherlock Holmes - Submarine Caves
Beyond Tomorrow. Incident At Switchpath
Dimension X - Pebble In The Sky
X Minus One - Nightfall
X Minus One - Hostess
X Minus One - C-Chute
Exploring Tomorrow - The Trouble with Robots
2000 Plus - The Robot Killer
tales of tomorrow watchbird
Tales of Tomorrow - The Other Now
Plus lots more! We may read a couple of public domai stories, and perhaps extra
books from my collection! Tune in and enjoy!

Again the link is:

http://peaceout.dyndns.org:8000

Peace out!

Send emails to: