Max's Mind is On the Air Again! Its American History!

  • From: "Max Crawford" <tripout@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 17:55:16 -0400

Hello Folks. Its Time for Max's Mind broadcast!!

Tonight starting at 6 P.M. eastern which is 22:00 Gmt.

I'll be playing a variety of old time radio shows I've downloaded from various
sites and also lots of stuff from the old time radio researchers group.

First up will be the MERCURY THEATER ABRAHAM LINCOLN story. Then its The March
of Times from 1939.
Then its You Are There the Listening Years recounting CBS's News Reporting from
the 30s to the end of the second world war.

We'll also be hearing a short 11 Minute clip which explains what's on the
American History Through The Eyes Of Radio collection. You'll hear neat clips
from the Sinking of the Titanic and nore. Then there's March Of Times Shows
from 1938, 1939 and 1941 Pearl Harbor. There is also many You Are There show's
cued up detailing History in the USA. I've also Cued up a few shows in the
collection that deal with the life of  Abraham Lincoln! Enjoy!

Here is the link.

http://peaceout.dyndns.org:8000

So Enjoy the shows. I'll be on for at least 24 hours! Peace Out!