Maureen's Cafe Tonight on the legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 17:52:03 -0700

Hi all

    I want to invite you to join Maureen for 2 hours of good music on Bill
Sparks the Legend.  This is a show that features music of all styles and types.
 Country, Oldies, Blugras, Folk, you name it she plays it.  It is with a folk
flavored mix of music which is what we call Maureen's Cafe.

    This show will be heard tonight from 8:00PM to 10:00PM PDT (That's 11:00PM
to 1:00AM EDT.)  This is a show for all music lovers and I know you will enjoy
it

    To hear the show go to http://www.billsparks.org and pick the link for The
Legend.  She will gladly take your request or coments during the show by
writing her at cafe@xxxxxxxx  I hope you all give it a try and spend your
monday evenings with Maureen on Maureen's Cafe.