Lift Those Hands Visits Saturday

  • From: "BMW" <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frifriends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "alumni list" <OkSB-alum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 20:09:29 -0500

Hey folks,

Join me for the show I attempted to do this past Thursday evening until the rain came. See if I can squeeze a four hour show into three.

On the show, in our news feature, we expose possible spies in the past in the Polish church.

And in addition, we have loads and loads of great music that honors our creator. Plus lots of chat.

Join me this Saturday for Lift Those Hands between eleven and fourteen universal on http://www.interactive.radio.org

This translates to seven a.m. eastern time or six a.m. central time.

Also, don't forget it's convention time and you can hear lots of coverage throughout the next few days on ACB Radio. Look for updates from many of these mailing lists.

I'll see you on on Saturday.
Visit my personal page at
http://www.lynnwhite.radioforlife.net
or visit my radio station page at http://www.radioforlife.net