Lift Those Hands, The Test

  • From: "BMW" <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liftthosehands@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radio4life-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <OkSB-Alum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 22:39:39 -0500

As many of you know, I have had big time computer issues. I think that I may have them solved. However, before I go back to broadcasting on the big ACB Radio Interactive station, I need your help.

So, here's the deal. Join me tomorrow afternoon (United states time) for a very special edition of my Christian show called Lift Those Hands.

I'll be playing two hours of the best Christian music that celebrates our creator God. Plus, I'll offer an opinion or two about life as I see it.

This special show can be heard at one o'clock east coast time. This means 12 noon central,
11 AM mountain,
10 AM pacific
and 1700 universal time.

The special address to hear this special show is
http://www.radioforlife.net and click on the "Click to listen live" link.

Or, if you are so inclined, take your favorite browser, such as Winamp, and point it to
ultrastreams.us:9400.

I would love to hear from you with observations as to how you like the sound and you can even request a song or just give a shout out.

Keep in mind I'm learning a new piece of software. So, expect a classic glitch somewhere in the process. But, we'll have loads of fun.

See you tomorrow. And, if, for some reason, you can't hear the live presentation, the show will be archived. But, please, whatever you do, join me live if you can.