Lift Those Hands Even on Saturday!

  • From: "bmw" <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <letstalkradio@xxxxxxxxxx>, <circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <OkSB-Alum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 20:42:57 -0500

        So, are you enjoying your weekend?  After a long hard week, I know
that it is definitely time for me to chill.

Let's enjoy two hours together listening to the best Christian and gospel
music on the planet.  Plus, I have a thought or two that I would love to
share and let's catch up with each other through email or MSN.

So, join me as we Lift Those Hands at 10:00 universal time.  That translates
to 6:00 a.m. (eastern), 05:00 a.m. (central), 03:00 a.m. pacific time.

The place to point your web browser is http://www.interactive.acbradio.org

I'll see you there.

Please visit my web page at
http://www.lynnwhite.ws