Re: Let's Close Out February By Having Some Fun On Tonight's Djd Invasion

  • From: "David Dunphy" <djdrocks4ever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 15:29:06 -0500

Not sure, don't use a mac. Don't see why it wouldn't though. Remember you have
loudcity and the web player you can use. The stand alone player will not.

*****
Tired of listening to the same old stations playing the same old songs over and
over again?
Then check out an internet radio station with plenty of interesting
programming. Visit the home of Radio360 Where Variety Matters Most at
http://www.radio360.us
Check it out you won't be disappointed