JamminJerry is back! for a short time! don't miss it!

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 06:18:53 -0400

That's right folks.  I have managed to play peek-a-boo.  you can hear me this
week, and next week for sure on ACB Radio Interactive.
http://interactive.acbradio.org
I am subbing in for Debbie on monday 13:00 UTC witch is 9:00 AM eastern, 08:00
central, and 06:00 pacific.  On this show, we will play pop, country, oldies,
rock, R&B, dance, comedy, and a hole lot of other stuff.  we have a request
page for you at www.jjhof.com and we will also be taking your phone calls as
well. don't miss it.  and make sure you tell your friends and family about
JamminJerrys house of fun on ACB Radio Interactive
http://interactive.acbradio.org