Re: JJRN! it's not your parents radio show!

  • From: "Eugene Baroni" <meangene124@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 19:16:47 -0400

Your friend knows all the correct words to say, but as far as I am
concerned, I don't trust or believe him for a second. I think he will be
like that all of his life. You should do yourself a favor and find better
friends.
Ps. I like your show. You should play the idiot file for him. You can tell
him it's from me if you wish.