It's The Real 80s, Pop Tops And A Medical Thriller On Radio360 Tonight

  • From: "David Dunphy" <djdrocks4ever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radio360listener@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 11:25:38 -0500

Hi All!
Join us after The WDJm3 show for some spectacular programming on 360.
We begin at 4 PM eastern with the first new Real 80s program of 2010 with Steve
Jarrott.
Then at 6 PM, Dennis returns with two more hours of pop history.
Hour 1 of Pop Tops is The Name Game Part 1
and Hour 2 is Query Part 2.
Then at 8 PM, Radio360 presents Saturday Night At The Movies, with our
presentation Outbreak
To listen to any of these shows, beginning with Will's program at noon eastern
or to the above mentioned programs, go to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
From David

*****
Tired of listening to the same old stations playing the same old songs over and
over again?
Then check out an internet radio station with plenty of interesting
programming. Visit the home of Radio360 Where Variety Matters Most at
http://www.radio360.us
Check it out you won't be disappointed

database 4799 (20100123) __________

http://www.eset.com