It's Retrospective Time on Toews on the Waves

  • From: Bruce Toews <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Broadcasting Lists <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, exploders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, internetradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, radioclassics@xxxxxxxx, streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 10:57:34 -0500 (CDT)

After this week, Toews on the Waves will be taking a little break through to the end of june. but in the meantime, this week on the show we dig into the TOTW archives and replay a show we did a year and a half ago, toward the end of 2005. It's "The Best of Toews on the Waves: the Show of No Fixed Format". It contains actual clips from many of these older shows, with some of the funnier moments, and lots and lots and lots of music, plus a little comedy at the end. If you like the musical aspect of the program, this week's show is for you. If you'd like to hear a few of the gags I've done over the years, this is also the show for you. If you want to find out how Shellworld Radio sounded when it was launched, this is the show for you.

It's as much fun as you can legally have without an electric tooth brush and a back scratcher, it's Toews on the waves!

--

TOTW first airs Sundays at 6:00 PM Central (7:00 PM Eastern, 4:00 PM
Pacific, Mondays at 0:00 UTC). The program is repeated the following

High-Speed Stream: http://radio.shellworld.net:8000
Dial-Up Modem Stream: http://radio.shellworld.net:8080

The show is also available via podcast. The link for the podcast can be
found at www.totw.net.