Invitation To Listen To The Djd Invasion Tonight

  • From: "Djd" <the_djd_invasion@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <the_djd_invasion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 17:38:22 -0500

Hey All!
To hear some music from the seventies, eighties, and 90's, with some new music
and international spotlights thrown in, then check out tonight's Djd Invasion,
which starts at 9 PM eastern (give or take a few minutes) on Phoenix Radio.
During the program, I'll take requests by email at
the_djd_invasion@xxxxxxxxx
or by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocks
So save this email, and at 9 PM eastern, go to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com/liveshowstatus.html
for your two-hour musical treat. I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd