RE: Introduction and a question

  • From: "Kevin Minor" <kminor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 16:45:41 -0500

Hi.

I usually don't include prior posts in my reply, but in this case I will,
because the site can be confusing if you're not used to it.

When you use the link in this email, you'll be taken to the Winamp download
page.  You'll want to look for the Winamp Standard heading.  Below this
you'll find a check box to choose whether you want the free mp3 files.
Below this is a graphic.  Hit ENTER on it.  The download will begin.  I
mention this because the graphic isn't a link.  I've successfully gotten
Winamp from this site before, and I still got confused about it.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Kevin Minor
kminor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx