Re: Internet Radio Searching with Winamp.

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 16:51:31 -0400

Hi Bob,

If you wish to search for radio stations in the Winamp Library, you must
first make sure that the library is open.  You can either press alt _+ L and
then control + Tab to cycle through the open Winamp windows--listening for a
reference to Winamp Library from your screen reader or you can press the alt
key for the menus, choose Winamp sub-menu, then arrow down until you hear
media library and see if it is checked or not.  If it isn't checked then
press enter on it to check it and open the library.

Now to navigate within the media library and then to search:

1.  tab until you hear your screen reader say tree view;
2.  use the up or down arrow keys to highlight Internet radio;
3.  Tab to the first edit field after the Internet radio branch of the tree
view (normally it should be the first tab key press;)
4.  type in a search word such as oldies;
5.  tab to the list of stations (normally 3 tab key presses should do it;)
6.  you should then be able to view the list of stations whose titles
contain one or more of your key words.

HTH.