Re: Instructions for using WinAmp.

  • From: "George Cassell" <apolloseven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 21:23:02 -0700

Hi, Chris --

Thanks so much for your response.  I went to the ACB website and bookmarked
that page.  It has a lot of information for me to sift through, but I'm sure
that, after reading and studying it a little, I'll come to understand just
what's going on with WinAmp.

I am very thankful for your help and assistance.

Best Always,

-- George