I'll be spinning great tunes on DFRN tonight!

  • From: Bob Kanish <bkanish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 16:40:43 -0700

Greetings all you wonderful peoples. Just letting you know that, in
case you're interested, I'll be on DFRN tonight, spinning all kinds of
great tunes for a Saturday night. We'll rock pretty hard for a couple
hours, then, as the night gets later, we'll venture off in lots of
different musical directions: blues, jazz, classical, psycheddelic,
Indian ragas, you name it. I'll be starting at 6:00 PM Pacific, 9:00
PM Eastern. Here's the listen link.
http://lime.citrus3.com:8064/

You can chat with me on twitter: @bkanish
or on Windows Messenger: badbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx