RE: How to set winamp's global hotkeys options

  • From: "John Gurd" <j.gurd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 13:11:29 -0000

Here's a slightly alternative set of suggestions for what I consider to be
the essential hot keys -

John

Winamp Global Hot Keys

Play/start - WinKey + Numpad5
Stop - WinKey + shift + Numpad5
Pause/play WinKey + Numpad minus
stop after current - WinKey + ctrl + Numpad minus
Stop with fade - WinKey + shift + Numpad minus
Volume up - WinKey + up arrow (on cross not Numpad)
Volume down - WinKey + down arrow (on cross not numpad)
Fast forward - WinKey + Numpad9
Rewind - WinKey + Numpad7
Beginning of list - WinKey Numpad1
End of list - WinKey+Numpad3
Open file - WinKey + Numpad Plus
Open folder - WinKey + shift + Numpad Plus
Open location/URL - WinKey + ctrl + Numpad Plus
Bring to front/hide Winamp - WinKey + ctrl + W
Preferences - WinKey + ctrl + P
Show/hide Media Library - WinKey + ctrl + M
Quit - Win key + F4