Hope From Maine Guest Hosts on Tonight's Djd Invasion

  • From: "David Dunphy" <djdrocks4ever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 12:33:37 -0500

Hi All!
After a week break, The Djd Invasion returns tonight at 8 PM central, and Hope
from Maine will be co hosting!
I did a show with Hope back in 2006 live from her studios in Maine, and now,
we're back it again..She'll be in her comfortable studios and I'll be in mine!
Tonight's show promises to be one filled with variety..From pop to oldies to
country and more!!!
Your requests will be welcome by email at
djd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
by msn messenger at
djdrocks4ever@xxxxxxxxx
by aol instant messenger at
djdrocks
or you can call us both during the show when songs are not playing by dialing
1-516-874-5071
or by hitting us up on skype at
thedjdinvasion
This should be a fun show, so to listen, save this email, and at 8 PM central,
go to
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com/listen.html
to be connected to tonight's show. We both hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David and hope, Co Hosts For Tonight's Djd Invasion
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com