Hi again

  • From: "Claudio Garanzini" <claudiogaranzini@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 10:10:30 +0200

Hi everybody!
Thank you very mutch for your help.
Virgo2 is, as said, a Baum Screen reader.
I have problems trying to search a file with the winamp cursor and deleting
it or moving up or down in the playlist!
But i absolutely agree with all of you about winamp is the best program for
listening to music I've ever seen!
Virgo2 has a script editor but I've never wrote a script!
I know also that almost noone uses Virgo2!
Is there a plug-in in wich after a certain time of a song automatically
starts an other songs?
I have to do an mp3 archive and i would like adding some sound effects
between songs.
But non exactly at the end of a song.
For example, every 3 minutes i would like winamp changes the song!
How can I do?
Excuse mee for my english but I'm just learning how to write it using the
web and writing as much as I can!
Thank you again for your help.
Bye for now.
Claudio