For Stewart: streaming questions

  • From: "Rob Robinson" <robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:43:51 -0400

Hi Stewart. I have changed the subject title to reflect the question you are
asking. Remember y'all, simply replying to an others posting, and asking a
completely different question from what the subject header is saying is not
only confusing, but absolutely useless, as it has nothing to do with the
original posting. Try to keep the subject of the posting reflective of the
subject header, and you just might get the info you are looking for a lot
quicker.

Sincerely,
Robert Robinson
robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx