For Dial Up Users and Beyond! Its Max's Mind, bringing you Sherlock Holmes and lots more mysteries.!

  • From: "Max" <tripout@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 00:45:25 -0400

Hey one and all, perhaps its late, but a late night is a good time  to listen
to some exciting interesting Mysteries!! Starting at between 12:40 and 1245A.M.
right now which is eastern time zone, I'll let you all enjoy stuff from the
following radio shows.
Sherlock Holmes, Cabin13, Nero Wolf, Night Fall, Weird Circle, Night Beat, You
Are There and lots more! Tune In now to:

http://maxbroadcaster.dyndns.org:8000

I'll have it stuck on Repeat for  10 or more hours! So enjoy!

Send E mails to:

tripout@xxxxxxxx

Use Skype, talk to me Live! Or just type a message by calling me, if you have
Skype, press enter on the following!

callto://silver_hammer

Hear from you later, Enjoy the show!!!