Duyahn's digital ditties

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 10:48:00 -0400

Hello folks

Just wanted to pass you a friendly reminder about today. I hope you will join
me starting at 7 Pm eastern as Duyahn's digital ditties will be on the air a
little bit early this evening. Join me only on www.jjrn.net
For the ways to interact with me, they are as follows.
MSN messenger: live@xxxxxxxx
Aol instant messenger is: jjrnlive
Of course last week, you may remember that I had the flue so no show was on.
Well, Kitt and I plan to ride again! Hope to see you all tonight and please
remember, that this is an adult show. If you are easily offended, do not tune
in. If you are under age, do not tune either.

Duyahn