Duyahn is back again tonight

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 18:37:53 -0500

Hi folks!

Hope you will join me for Duyahn's digital ditties starting at 7 PM eastern
on www.jjrn.net
Please remember this is an adult show. Here are the ways to interact with
me.
MSN is, live@xxxxxxxx
AOL is, jjrnlive
Yahoo messenger is, jjrnlive
If you don't listen to us using Winamp, there are other ways to listen to
us.
Real player, windows media player, Mozekty player, and Klango player.
For Klango player to listen to us, do the following to connect.
1. Go to the media catalog.
2. Go to the search box.
3. Type in JJRN and press enter.
You will now be listening to us whether we have live programming or
automation running.

To listen to us in Mozekty, do the following.
1. After Mozekty is opened, tab to the search box.
2. type in, Jammin.
3. There are going to be two results for Jammin.
4. Arrow down to the second result and press enter.

Hope to see you all there.