Re: Dear winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 17:28:10 -0500

Hi. To me the very best spam filter in the world is the delete key. Use it often!

 At 03:41 PM 9/14/2007, you wrote:
I use a good spam filter, and you probably do the same.
I have whitelisted you and that means that I will receive all the emails you send to me. I would appreciate it if you would whitelist my email address: eyecandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx in your spam filter.

If you don't have a spam filter, I can recommend SPAMfighter. It is a highly effective free spam filter for Outlook and Outlook Express.

You can get the free SPAMfighter here:
<http://www.spamfighter.com/Pro>http://www.spamfighter.com/Pro

I hope that you will whitelist me, so we can continue to communicate safely via email in the future.

Best regards

Bill R Johnson