Crank Up The Speakers Tonight On the Djd Invasion

  • From: "Djd" <the_djd_invasion@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <the_djd_invasion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 17:47:17 -0500

Hi All!
It's almost 9 PM eastern on a Sunday night, and that can mean only one
thing..Djd Invasion time on ACB Radio Interactive!
That's right. Join me tonight for a first hour of music that will have you
dancing in the chair. The second hour will feature at least one new spotlight,
and what ever else I feel will keep you entertained.
Requests are welcome by email or msn messenger at the address
request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocks
So to be connected instantly to hear tonight's Djd Invasion, save this email,
and at 9 PM eastern (8 central, 7 mountain, 6 pacific, 01 UTC) go to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com/liveshowstatus.html
Hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion