Cory's Country Cavalcade remembers Skeeter Davis

  • From: "Cory Jackson" <cjackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'winamp list'" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'acb Radio Announce'" <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'acb radio friends'" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'blind broadcasters'" <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'blind cast'" <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'napster for the blind'" <napster4TheBlind@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'streamad'" <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'web-audio'" <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 11:55:38 -0400

If you like great country music feel free to tune in to Cory's Country
Cavalcade Sunday from 23 until Monday 1 UTC.  That's Sunday from 4 until =
6
PM pacific and 7  until 9 Eastern.

This week we are gona do the show as we normally would for about the =
first
50 minutes, and then we are gona jump right in to a special this week
Remembering Skeeter Davis.  As many may or may not know, Skeeter passed =
away
Last Sunday after a long struggle with cancer.
Feel free to tune in we will have msn and email available during the =
show.
Point your browser to http://interactive.acbradio.org and choose your =
stream
and player of choice.