Re: Certain Files With MP3 Extension Won't Play In Winamp

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 13:47:42 -0400

Hi Darren,

That suggestion worked just fine.  I wonder if there's a configuration
setting in Winamp that could allow it to play anything regardless of whether
or not it's mislabeled.  It's strange that Windows Media Player can do this
and Winamp can't.  I guess that's one minor advantage of Windows Media
Player over Winamp.