Re: Celebrate ACB Radio Interactive's Seventh Birthday With The Djd Invasion

  • From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 10:38:02 -0800

oh cool! I'll try to listen.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Djd
  To: the_djd_invasion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx ;
streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2007 3:35 AM
  Subject: Celebrate ACB Radio Interactive's Seventh Birthday With The Djd
Invasion

  Hi All!
  As we do every year during the labor day weekend, the ACB Radio Interactive
team comes to bring you special programming to celebrate our birthday.
  Join me for my two-hour contribution to the birthday show tonight at 9 PM
eastern (8 PM central, 7 PM mountain, 6 PM pacific) for two hours of music and
fun. I've got some new tunes, a tribute to a friend of The Djd Invasion, and a
performance from my sister Beth.
  Your requests during the show will be welcome by sending an email or msn
message to
  request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  or to my aol instant messenger address at
  djdrocks
  You can also feel free to search my song library by going to
  http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com/search.php
  So whether you're relaxing at home with friends, or just looking for some
Sunday night entertainment, join me for a two-hour birthday celebration of my
own for the ACB Radio Interactive station by going to
  http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com/liveshowstatus.html
  at 9 PM eastern to be directly connected to the ACBRI servers. I hope to see
you all there!
  Best regards,
  David, A.K.A Djd

PM