Calling All Fans Of The Former TV Hit Series 24 And Those Who Love Unique Music

  • From: David Dunphy <djdrocks4ever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 12:06:52 -0500

Hi Everyone!
I've done many different kinds of shows before. Some with different
themes; some with interviews; and of course, I've done my yearly
holiday shows.
But tonight on The Djd Invasion, we're going to have some fun.
We'll start out at 8 PM eastern with a very unique blend of songs,
each with a reason for why they're picked, and all unique in their own
way. In fact, we have one set that deals with the almost rise and
eventual fall of old relationships and the beginning of new ones,
which includes a one of a kind track, the first one we've ever played
sung in the Hebrew language!

But at 9 PM eastern, anyone like me who enjoyed the tv series 24 is in
for a treat.
I had the pleasure last week of speaking with James Morrison who
played Bill Buchanan on 24 for several years. But he's more than an
actor. He makes documentaries, has his own band and more.
Tune in tonight, as I present some music from his band's first album,
as well as give you the opportunity to hear the interview. I think
you'll find it interesting and fun to hear. I know I enjoyed talking
with him, and I am really appreciative of the time James Morrison gave
to Audio Access FM and to my show.
During the show, I can be contacted either
By email at
daviddunphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Via skype at
audio.accessfm
Via twitter at
audioaccessfm
or if you have my personal twitter, you can reach me at
djdrocks
or give us a call during the show at
516 324 2314

Whether you want to hear the special songs, the interview, or some fun
upbeat tunes along with some requests later on, you can tune in by
visiting
http://listen.audioaccess.fm/?bgcolour=royalblue
The show starts at 8 PM eastern; the interview at 9 PM eastern.
Hope to see you all there!
From David Dunphy, A K A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion On Audio Access FM
http://www.audioaccess.fm

the list owners at winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.