Re: CD BURNER IN WINAMP

  • From: "DJ DOCTOR P" <djdoctorp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 10:55:03 -0500

Hello Sunshine,
Think you for telling me where to find the CD burner in Winamp.
It's been so long, I just forgot how to get to it.
I found it exactly where you told me it was, I had a little trouble remembering
how to set it up to burn a CD.
But the good news is, I figured it out.
Again, think you man!
My best regards.