Brightening Up Your Friday Night On AA And ACB, It's Djd

  • From: David Dunphy <djdrocks4ever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 16:24:07 -0400

Hi Everyone!
The Djd Invasion show launches into orbit on Audio Access FM with a
show you absolutely won't want to miss tonight!
The fun begins at 8 PM eastern on both Audio Access FM and yes, we've
returned, to ACB Radio Interactive and following Pop Tops at 7 PM
eastern on Audio Access FM. Join us as we....
Showcase our musical variety to our ACB Radio listeners and to new
invasion listeners
Give you some important station related announcements concerning Audio Access FM

And more....

As always, you can make your requests or contact us during the show in
one of the following ways:

By email at
daviddunphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Via skype at
audio.accessfm
Or via telephone by calling
516-324-2314

As stated earlier, the fun begins at 8 PM eastern, and the music
promises to be good, so to be there, tune in at any time between 8 and
10 PM eastern for two hours of fun at
http://www.audioaccess.fm/broadband.php

I hope to see you all there!

the list owners at winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.