Both Sides Now ( A Look at Stereo oldies) Tonight on the world wide legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 12:58:40 -0800

Hello all

This is Mike G inviting you all to join me for 2 hours of great Stereo oldies
from the 50s to the 60s. This is a special addition of Mikes Mess on the world
wide Legend. This is a show I call both sides now were we look at rock 'N' Roll
stereo in the 50s and 60s. Many of these have not been played at all or in
years. We even found some new ones I am excited to play for you

This show is on tonight from 8.00PM to 10.00PM PDT. (That's 11:00PM to 1:00AM
EDT.) I will gladly take your request be fropping me a line at
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . This show can be heard by going to
http://www.legend-oldies.com and pick the Listen now link. So come and join me
for a rare look at stereo oldies and hear both sides of the music. It is a
great show to use your stere headphones to hear these great songs. Enjoy.

Bye for now