Re: Bookmarks

  • From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 16:37:52 +0800

alt+i, can be use in winamp main window and winamp playlist window.
alt+ctrl+i, only can be use in winamp main window.
alt+i and alt+ctrl+i, cannot be use in winamp equalizer window and winamp
library window.

please make sure you are in witch window before apply this function.

hth
Allan Wong

When I press ctrl alt + I while in winamp, the JAWS says "Sorry, this
feature is only available in the winamp main window". What does this mean?
Further, when I press alt I to add bookmarks, JAWS says "Sorry, this
funciont is only available inside the winamp main window and the playlist
editor". How about this? Isn't the winamp main window the window appears
when the player is launched? I'm using JAWS 5.0 with the latest version of
winamp.

Jouie

Regards,

E-mail me at: